Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Thieffry Monogramme Oven Mitt White
The linen fabric is more absorbent and air-dries easily. It is lint-free, does not pill, is naturally repellent to mold and moths, gets softer as you use it, is non-static and non allergenic.
This is a decorative linen product designed to handle low to medium temperatures.
The special qualities of linen are
- Anti-moth- you can pass on the fabric as an heirloom
- Antiseptic – Linen has been used to cover wounds; resistant to bacteria and fungus
- No lint – wipes glassware with no streak
- Linen should be rolled when stored as it will memorize a crease
- The tensile of linen fabric three times stronger than cotton; three times stronger than wool
- The more linen is washed, the softer it becomes.
- Natural silica in flax fiber protects linen against rotting…that's it why mummies that were wrapped in linen are still protected by their covering